215 N Bellevue Ave,
Hastings, NE 68901
- 3 Beds
- 1,332 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,332 sqft
215 N Bellevue Ave is a single family home in Hastings, NE. This home was built in 1925 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,332 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Bellevue Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Bellevue Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,137 residents, which has decreased by -3.4% since 2000. 65.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Bellevue Ave has a median household income of $44,118 and spends about $39,330 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Bellevue Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Bellevue Ave include Hastings Middle School, and Hastings Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 215 N Bellevue Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Bellevue Ave is about 25.2 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Bellevue Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12700 Onion Island NE,
$1,200,000 For Sale
8080 51 1/21 St SE,
$49,900 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$143,900 For Sale
415 A Street,
$122,900 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
1303 E 33rd Street,
$159,900 For Sale
6105 Avenue R,
$349,900 For Sale
2803 L Avenue,
$194,900 For Sale
3002 I Avenue,
$189,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hastings Middle School||6-8||793||58.2||13.6||1.4 mi|
|Hastings Senior High School||9-12||1,062||71.5||14.8||1.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.