Off Market

4423 San Joaquin St,

Oceanside, CA 92057
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,679 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $590,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,679 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


4423 San Joaquin St is a single family home in Oceanside, CA. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,679 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/9/2018, this property sold for $540,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $590,000. Frequently asked questions about 4423 San Joaquin St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4423 San Joaquin St is located in a community that is home to 46,486 residents, which has increased by 20.9% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4423 San Joaquin St has a median household income of $58,571 and spends about $47,782 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4423 San Joaquin St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4423 San Joaquin St include El Camino High, Martin Luther King Junior Middle, and Nichols Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 987 (500 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 4423 San Joaquin St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4423 San Joaquin St is about 47.8 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4423 San Joaquin St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Price History

Date Price Event
10/9/2018 $540,000 Sold

Tax History

2018 $4,167 $0 $0 $367,963
2017 $4,089 $0 $0 $360,749
2016 $3,956 $0 $0 $353,677
2015 $3,841 $0 $0 $348,365
2014 $3,793 $0 $0 $341,542

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
El Camino High 9-12
Martin Luther King Junior Middle 6-8
Nichols Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!