3870 T Ave,
Chelsea, IA 52215
- 2 Beds
- 824 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
3870 T Ave is a single family home in Chelsea, IA. This home was built in 1920 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 824 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3870 T Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3870 T Ave is located in a community that is home to 966 residents, which has decreased by -4.9% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3870 T Ave has a median household income of $32,000 and spends about $32,468 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3870 T Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3870 T Ave include South Tama County Elementary School, South Tama County High School, and South Tama County Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 70.3% of the residents near 3870 T Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3870 T Ave is about 15.9 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3870 T Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3452 HWY 21,
$142,900 House For Sale
1708 9th Avenue,
$159,900 House For Sale
403 2nd Ave,
$154,900 House For Sale
1806 I Avenue,
$649,900 House For Sale
200 Cedar Street,
$138,000 House For Sale
200 Benton Street Ne,
$125,000 House For Sale
409 Root Drive,
$199,900 House For Sale
105 1st St,
$119,900 House For Sale
610 11th Avenue,
$54,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|South Tama County Elementary School||PK-4||636||48.3||13.1||11.7 mi|
|South Tama County High School||9-12||447||33.6||13.3||11.58 mi|
|South Tama County Middle School||5-8||460||32||14.3||11.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.