3868 560th Ave,
Whittemore, IA 50598
- 936 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 936 sqft
3868 560th Ave is a single family home in Whittemore, IA. This home was built in 1880 and includes one bathrooms and 936 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3868 560th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3868 560th Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,027 residents, which has decreased by -9.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3868 560th Ave has a median household income of $41,220 and spends about $37,861 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3868 560th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3868 560th Ave include Emmetsburg High School, Emmetsburg Middle School, and West Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.3% of the residents near 3868 560th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3868 560th Ave is about 15.2 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3868 560th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
302 Bissell Street,
$59,000 House For Sale
8 Woodland Drive,
$450,000 House For Sale
57157 210th Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
202 Wayne St,
$24,900 House For Sale
209 W. Athens St.,
$50,000 House For Sale
306 3rd Street South,
$79,000 House For Sale
615 4th Street South,
$78,000 House For Sale
2250 Hwy 3,
$89,900 House For Sale
316 S 15th Street,
$79,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Emmetsburg High School||9-12||259||18.7||13.8||10.87 mi|
|Emmetsburg Middle School||5-8||258||19.4||13.2||10.86 mi|
|West Elementary School||PK-4||321||23.6||13.5||10.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.