1410 Clarke Ln is a single family home in Lake Worth, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,661 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $284,600.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Clarke Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Clarke Ln is located in a community that is home to 27,693 residents, which has increased by 4.2% since 2000. 54.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Clarke Ln has a median household income of $38,165 and spends about $36,064 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Clarke Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 41.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Clarke Ln include Lake Worth Community Middle, Lake Worth High School, and North Grade Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 1410 Clarke Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Clarke Ln is about 52.2 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Clarke Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.