14111 Red Robin Ct,
Orlando, FL 32824
- 3 Beds
- 1,159 sqft
Est. Value* : $209,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,159 sqft
14111 Red Robin Ct is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,159 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $209,000. Frequently asked questions about 14111 Red Robin Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14111 Red Robin Ct is located in a community that is home to 12,918 residents, which has increased by 34.8% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14111 Red Robin Ct has a median household income of $58,161 and spends about $47,597 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14111 Red Robin Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14111 Red Robin Ct include Cypress Creek High, Meadow Woods Middle, and Wyndham Lakes Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 14111 Red Robin Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14111 Red Robin Ct is about 56.7 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14111 Red Robin Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1932 Bridgeview Circle,
$110,490 For Sale
963 Kentucky Woods Lane E,
$229,000 For Sale
92 FLORIDA PKWY,
$185,000 For Sale
2574 Isabela Terrace,
$284,900 For Sale
2605 BRIGG COURT,
$274,900 For Sale
2612 Deansgate Court,
$269,000 For Sale
12023 Sawgrass Reserve Blvd,
$355,900 For Sale
2254 J Lawson Boulevard,
$374,900 For Sale
11754 Pethrick Drive,
$320,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Creek High||9-12||3,315||156||21.2||1.9 mi|
|Meadow Woods Middle||6-8||955||50||19.1||1.23 mi|
|Wyndham Lakes Elementary||K-5||970||64||15.1||0.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.