2695 Willeys Lake Rd,
Custer, WA 98240
- 3 Beds
- 1,446 sqft
Est. Value* : $304,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,446 sqft
2695 Willeys Lake Rd is a single family home in Custer, WA. This home was built in 1916 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,446 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $304,900. Frequently asked questions about 2695 Willeys Lake Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2695 Willeys Lake Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,438 residents, which has increased by 19.1% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2695 Willeys Lake Rd has a median household income of $55,051 and spends about $45,763 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2695 Willeys Lake Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1064 (532 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 2695 Willeys Lake Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2695 Willeys Lake Rd is about 35.7 degrees in January and 64.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2695 Willeys Lake Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7549 Valley View Rd,
$307,500 For Sale
5950 Monument Dr,
$524,900 For Sale
1180 Mukluk Place,
$189,000 For Sale
5838 S Hawthorne Place,
$175,000 For Sale
4398 Arnie Rd,
$149,900 For Sale
2 Good News Lane,
$235,000 For Sale
5653 Pecan Ct,
$335,000 For Sale
$279,800 For Sale
5653 Northwest Dr,
$360,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.