26945 Burkes Ln NE,
Kingston, WA 98346
- 8 Beds
- 2,596 sqft
Est. Value* : $509,300
- 8 Beds
- 2,596 sqft
26945 Burkes Ln NE is a single family home in Kingston, WA. This home was built in 1957 and includes eight bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,596 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $509,300. Frequently asked questions about 26945 Burkes Ln NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26945 Burkes Ln NE is located in a community that is home to 8,436 residents, which has increased by 18.3% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26945 Burkes Ln NE has a median household income of $49,584 and spends about $42,753 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26945 Burkes Ln NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26945 Burkes Ln NE include Kingston High School, and Kingston Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1064 (522 for Math and 542 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 26945 Burkes Ln NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26945 Burkes Ln NE is about 39.0 degrees in January and 63.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26945 Burkes Ln NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7527 NE Harbor View Dr,
$359,000 For Sale
12239 South Villa Dr NE,
$799,000 For Sale
9294 NE Park Ave,
$295,000 For Sale
9999 NE Big Bear Lane,
$99,500 For Sale
34417 Hood Canal Dr NE,
$750,000 For Sale
15638 Point Monroe Dr NE,
$1,250,000 For Sale
16061 Agatewood Rd NE,
$589,500 For Sale
6405 NE Agate Beach Lane,
$739,000 For Sale
Lot Scenic Drive NE,
$99,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kingston High School||9-12||754||32.8||22.9||0.45 mi|
|Kingston Middle School||6-8||497||25.6||19.4||0.34 mi|
|Middle School Options||6-8||27||1.2||22.5||0.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.