26920 N Us Highway 101 is a single family home in Hoodsport, WA. This home was built in 1963 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,418 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $545,100.
Frequently asked questions about 26920 N Us Highway 101 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26920 N Us Highway 101 is located in a community that is home to 1,348 residents, which has increased by 18.5% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (22.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26920 N Us Highway 101 has a median household income of $40,467 and spends about $37,481 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26920 N Us Highway 101 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26920 N Us Highway 101 include Hood Canal Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1018 (517 for Math and 501 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 26920 N Us Highway 101 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26920 N Us Highway 101 is about 35.3 degrees in January and 66.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26920 N Us Highway 101 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.