14108 Caribbean Blvd,
Fort Myers, FL 33905
- 2 Beds
- 1,242 sqft
Est. Value* : $148,600
- 2 Beds
- 1,242 sqft
14108 Caribbean Blvd is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,242 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/1/2019, this property sold for $100. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,600. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Caribbean Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Caribbean Blvd is located in a community that is home to 25,945 residents, which has increased by 9.7% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Caribbean Blvd has a median household income of $41,066 and spends about $37,775 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Caribbean Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Caribbean Blvd include Bayshore Elementary School, and Dunbar High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 14108 Caribbean Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Caribbean Blvd is about 61.3 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Caribbean Blvd resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15553 Horseshoe LN,
$188,000 For Sale
15613 Sunny Crest Lane,
$189,900 For Sale
2412 Nature Pointe Loop,
$299,900 For Sale
13502 Marquette Boulevard,
$259,900 For Sale
13870 Sleepy Hollow LN,
$305,000 For Sale
12809 Fairway Cove Ct,
$320,000 For Sale
15639 Angelica Dr,
$265,000 For Sale
2007 BAHAMA AVE,
$239,900 For Sale
3760 Lakeview Isle Ct,
$281,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bayshore Elementary School||PK-5||622||41||15.1||7.23 mi|
|Dunbar High School||9-12||1,843||86||21.4||8.8 mi|
|East Lee County High School||9-12||2,022||101||20||13.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.