Off Market

1410 Callen St,

Tallahassee, FL 32310
  • 1,924 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $148,000

  • 1,924 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1999

Description

1410 Callen St is a single family home in Tallahassee, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes 1,924 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Callen St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Callen St is located in a community that is home to 30,098 residents, which has increased by 8.8% since 2000. 67.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.14%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Callen St has a median household income of $36,721 and spends about $35,211 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Callen St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 21.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Callen St include James Rickards High School, Pineview Elementary School, and R. Frank Nims Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 1410 Callen St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Callen St is about 65.8 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Callen St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,924
Year Built
1999
Latitude
30.42
Longitude
-84.31
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.47 acre
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,377 $0 $0 $114,473
2017 $1,377 $0 $0 $112,119
2016 $1,355 $0 $0 $109,813
2015 $1,375 $0 $0 $109,050
2013 $1,309 $0 $0 $106,586

Local Info

Population
30,098
Median Family Income
$36,721
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.1%
Median Homeowner Age
28.3
Households with Children
67.4%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
James Rickards High School 9-12
Pineview Elementary School   PK-5
R. Frank Nims Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week