4204 Christopher Ct,
Batavia, OH 45103
- 4 Beds
- 1,648 sqft
Est. Value* : $187,600
- 4 Beds
4204 Christopher Ct is a single family home in Batavia, OH. This home was built in 1999 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,648 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/7/2016, this property sold for $115,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $187,600. Frequently asked questions about 4204 Christopher Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4204 Christopher Ct is located in a community that is home to 28,640 residents, which has increased by 12.4% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4204 Christopher Ct has a median household income of $52,722 and spends about $44,413 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4204 Christopher Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4204 Christopher Ct include Batavia Elementary School, Batavia High School, and Batavia Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 4204 Christopher Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4204 Christopher Ct is about 23.4 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4204 Christopher Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
47 Sean Court,
$254,900 House For Sale
19 Siesta Drive,
$254,900 House For Sale
4247 Wilsons Landing,
$399,900 House For Sale
2197 Elklick Road,
$350,000 House For Sale
1427 Glenwood Court,
$264,900 House For Sale
3963 Applegate Ct,
$264,000 House For Sale
3667 River Birch Dr,
$899,900 House For Sale
4751 Keeneland Run,
$339,900 House For Sale
14 Glenpark Ct,
$202,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Batavia Elementary School||PK-5||1,185||56||21.1||1.91 mi|
|Batavia High School||9-12||585||31||18.8||1.72 mi|
|Batavia Middle School||6-8||499||30||16.6||1.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.