12620 Wood Lilly Trl,
Elgin, TX 78621
- 2,702 sqft
Est. Value* : $224,400
- 2,702 sqft
12620 Wood Lilly Trl is a single family home in Elgin, TX. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bathrooms and 2,702 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $224,400. Frequently asked questions about 12620 Wood Lilly Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12620 Wood Lilly Trl is located in a community that is home to 13,448 residents, which has increased by 26.4% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12620 Wood Lilly Trl has a median household income of $40,577 and spends about $37,481 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12620 Wood Lilly Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12620 Wood Lilly Trl include Elgin Elementary, Elgin High School, and Elgin Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 908 (476 for Math and 432 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 12620 Wood Lilly Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12620 Wood Lilly Trl is about 42.1 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12620 Wood Lilly Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17809 Floribundas LN,
$231,000 House For Sale
12700 Wood Lily TRL,
$215,000 House For Sale
12705 Waynespur LN,
$235,000 House For Sale
12909 Wood Lily TRL,
$240,000 House For Sale
12904 Waynespur LN,
$214,999 House For Sale
12817 Starbrimson TRL,
$210,000 House For Sale
12905 Waynespur LN,
$227,000 House For Sale
17700 Mahonia LN,
$226,000 House For Sale
17817 Violet LN,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elgin Elementary||PK-5||809||50||16.1||3.65 mi|
|Elgin High School||9-12||1,288||85.8||14.9||2.82 mi|
|Elgin Middle||6-8||1,023||58.4||17.5||3.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.