31 Timber Trl,
Port Orange, FL 32127
- 3 Beds
- 1,617 sqft
Est. Value* : $201,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,617 sqft
31 Timber Trl is a single family home in Port Orange, FL. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,617 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $201,300. Frequently asked questions about 31 Timber Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 31 Timber Trl is located in a community that is home to 31,307 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 31 Timber Trl has a median household income of $50,719 and spends about $43,298 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 31 Timber Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 31 Timber Trl include Creekside Middle School, Spruce Creek Elementary School, and Spruce Creek High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 31 Timber Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 31 Timber Trl is about 49.4 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 31 Timber Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
529 Hamlet Drive,
$295,000 House For Sale
5805 ALSTRUM DRIVE,
$230,000 House For Sale
115 CAMBRIDGE DRIVE,
$224,900 House For Sale
844 PINE FOREST TRAIL W,
$309,900 House For Sale
830 WILDWOOD CIRCLE,
$225,900 House For Sale
6021 SPRUCE CREEK ROAD,
$594,750 House For Sale
814 W Pheasant Run Ct,
$924,000 House For Sale
958 Sandle Wood Drive,
$229,900 House For Sale
5786 HEATHERMERE LANE,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Creekside Middle School||6-8||1,241||73||17||3.42 mi|
|Spruce Creek Elementary School||PK-5||787||60||13.1||0.49 mi|
|Spruce Creek High School||9-12||2,638||136||19.3||1.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.