10964 N 5750 W,
Highland, UT 84003
- 2 Beds
- 1,798 sqft
Est. Value* : $482,800
- 2 Beds
- 1,798 sqft
10964 N 5750 W is a single family home in Highland, UT. This home was built in 1993 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,798 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $482,800. Frequently asked questions about 10964 N 5750 W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10964 N 5750 W is located in a community that is home to 28,867 residents, which has increased by 29% since 2000. 87.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10964 N 5750 W has a median household income of $50,959 and spends about $43,445 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10964 N 5750 W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10964 N 5750 W include Highland School, Lone Peak High, and Mountain Ridge Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 53.5% of the residents near 10964 N 5750 W have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10964 N 5750 W is about 24.6 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 72.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10964 N 5750 W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5433 W 10130 N,
$375,000 House For Sale
12037 N 6050 W,
$790,000 House For Sale
437 s 680 e,
$327,000 House For Sale
12494 N Montauk Ln,
$839,900 House For Sale
10757 N Canyon View Drive Dr,
$425,000 House For Sale
309 Red Pine Dr,
$750,000 House For Sale
926 N 150 W,
$409,000 House For Sale
1572 N 1400 E,
$405,000 House For Sale
$429,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Highland School||PK-6||849||35.2||24.1||0.18 mi|
|Lone Peak High||10-12||2,579||86.6||29.7||1.57 mi|
|Mountain Ridge Junior High||7-9||1,399||54.9||25.4||0.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.