1108 Woodlawn Dr,
Greeneville, TN 37745
- 1,805 sqft
Est. Value* : $108,600
- 1,805 sqft
1108 Woodlawn Dr is a single family home in Greeneville, TN. This home was built in 1948 and includes two bathrooms and 1,805 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Woodlawn Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Woodlawn Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,360 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Woodlawn Dr has a median household income of $40,917 and spends about $37,597 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Woodlawn Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Woodlawn Dr include Greeneville High School, Greeneville Middle School, and Tusculum View Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1108 Woodlawn Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Woodlawn Dr is about 34.8 degrees in January and 79.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Woodlawn Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1208 Robinhood Road,
$165,000 For Sale
1110 Sun Valley,
$156,000 For Sale
107 Heather Lane,
$296,900 For Sale
1010 Stanbery Circle,
$199,900 For Sale
220 Thornwood Drive,
$109,000 For Sale
220 Thornwood Drive,
$99,000 For Sale
604 Avery Lane,
$259,900 For Sale
1203 E Church Street,
$139,900 For Sale
100 Grapevine Trail,
$379,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Greeneville High School||9-12||914||58.5||15.6||1.27 mi|
|Greeneville Middle School||6-11||659||39.5||16.6||2.82 mi|
|Tusculum View Elementary||PK-5||379||25||15.1||0.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.