2155 Highway 35,
Hubbard, NE 68741
Est. Value* : $235,700
2155 Highway 35 is a single family home in Hubbard, NE. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 12/5/2017, this property sold for $1,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $235,700. Frequently asked questions about 2155 Highway 35 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2155 Highway 35 is located in a community that is home to 912 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 81.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2155 Highway 35 has a median household income of $41,676 and spends about $38,230 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2155 Highway 35 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2155 Highway 35 include Emerson-Hubbard Elementary School, and Emerson-Hubbard High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 2155 Highway 35 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2155 Highway 35 is about 20.1 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2155 Highway 35 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
420 Bayhill Circle,
$309,000 For Sale
2 Prairie Ln,
$58,000 For Sale
$55,000 For Sale
125 Oakmont Drive,
$174,900 For Sale
311 W 2nd St,
$15,000 For Sale
2815 Edmunds Avenue,
$44,900 For Sale
315 E 15th,
$134,900 For Sale
1716 Frances Place,
$60,000 For Sale
512 Rebecca Street,
$72,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Emerson-Hubbard Elementary School||PK-6||162||10.7||15||7.56 mi|
|Emerson-Hubbard High School||7-12||106||15.5||6.7||7.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.