206 W Water St,
New Lexington, OH 43764
- 2 Beds
- 1,260 sqft
Est. Value* : $39,380
- 2 Beds
- 1,260 sqft
206 W Water St is a single family home in New Lexington, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,260 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $39,380. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Water St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Water St is located in a community that is home to 9,861 residents, which has increased by 6.9% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Water St has a median household income of $32,934 and spends about $33,040 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Water St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Water St include Junction City Elementary School, and New Lexington High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 206 W Water St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Water St is about 24.8 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Water St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
318 N Pleasant Street,
$84,900 House For Sale
685 Mellwood Dr.,
$224,900 House For Sale
313 E Main Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
206 Fancy Court,
$189,900 House For Sale
4287 Otterbein Rd.,
$310,000 House For Sale
3070 Jenkins Dr.,
$179,900 House For Sale
253 Northbend Drive,
$378,000 House For Sale
12337 Laurel Hill Road,
$625,000 House For Sale
11428 Walnut Dowler Road,
$215,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Junction City Elementary School||PK-5||359||20.5||17.5||4.98 mi|
|New Lexington Elementary School||K-5||479||24.5||19.5||0.89 mi|
|New Lexington High School||9-12||536||34.7||15.4||0.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.