2405 Johnson Dr,
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
- 2 Beds
- 1,081 sqft
Est. Value* : $142,800
- 2 Beds
- 1,081 sqft
2405 Johnson Dr is a single family home in Lynn Haven, FL. This home was built in 1982 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,081 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/21/2016, this property sold for $110,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $142,800. Frequently asked questions about 2405 Johnson Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2405 Johnson Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,719 residents, which has increased by 42.2% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2405 Johnson Dr has a median household income of $53,123 and spends about $44,645 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2405 Johnson Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2405 Johnson Dr include A. Crawford Mosley High School, Hiland Park Elementary School, and Mowat Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 2405 Johnson Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2405 Johnson Dr is about 59.7 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2405 Johnson Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
506 E 24th Street,
$246,900 For Sale
350 Floyd Drive,
$224,000 For Sale
519 E 24th Street,
$184,500 For Sale
511 Cassandra Lane,
$249,500 For Sale
334 Moore Drive,
$149,999 For Sale
601 Hummingbird Street,
$239,900 For Sale
606 Timbers Crossing,
$247,500 For Sale
1821 Georgia Court,
$163,000 For Sale
601 E Pine Forest Drive,
$229,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A. Crawford Mosley High School||9-12||1,783||78||22.8||0.77 mi|
|Hiland Park Elementary School||PK-5||780||49||15.9||1.73 mi|
|Mowat Middle School||6-8||1,044||58||18||0.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.