3874 Tami Ter,
Waterloo, IA 50702
- 3 Beds
- 1,969 sqft
Est. Value* : $229,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,969 sqft
3874 Tami Ter is a single family home in Waterloo, IA. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,969 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $229,900. Frequently asked questions about 3874 Tami Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3874 Tami Ter is located in a community that is home to 17,635 residents, which has decreased by -2.6% since 2000. 64.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3874 Tami Ter has a median household income of $33,998 and spends about $33,609 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3874 Tami Ter is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 15.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3874 Tami Ter include Hoover Middle School, Lou Henry Elementary School, and West High School.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 3874 Tami Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3874 Tami Ter is about 16.9 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3874 Tami Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3011 Bethel St.,
$155,000 House For Sale
4157 Mourning Dove Drive,
$189,500 House For Sale
1714 Locke Avenue,
$95,000 House For Sale
625 Midlothian Blvd,
$269,900 House For Sale
1501 W 2 Nd,
$18,000 House For Sale
$33,000 House For Sale
612 Kingsley Ave,
$109,900 House For Sale
629 Kingsley Avenue,
$135,900 House For Sale
1923 W 3rd Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hoover Middle School||6-8||836||53||15.7||1.06 mi|
|Lou Henry Elementary School||K-5||448||34||13.1||1.04 mi|
|West High School||9-12||1,648||103.9||15.8||0.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.