4726 Kati Lynn Dr,
Apopka, FL 32712
- 3 Beds
- 1,276 sqft
Est. Value* : $203,500
- 3 Beds
4726 Kati Lynn Dr is a single family home in Apopka, FL. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,276 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,500. Frequently asked questions about 4726 Kati Lynn Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4726 Kati Lynn Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,124 residents, which has increased by 35.3% since 2000. 82.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4726 Kati Lynn Dr has a median household income of $65,508 and spends about $51,524 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4726 Kati Lynn Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4726 Kati Lynn Dr include Apopka High, Wolf Lake Elementary, and Wolf Lake Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 4726 Kati Lynn Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4726 Kati Lynn Dr is about 51.5 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4726 Kati Lynn Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4441 Berry Oak Drive,
$330,000 House For Sale
681 Bishop Bay Loop,
$465,000 House For Sale
25820 Timuquana Drive,
$469,999 House For Sale
1340 Lexington Parkway,
$849,000 House For Sale
1937 Tournament Drive,
$325,000 House For Sale
132 Knights Hollow Drive,
$274,900 House For Sale
4353 McDonald Gley Road,
$490,000 House For Sale
31946 Redtail Reserve Boulevard,
$460,000 House For Sale
891 Wild Elm Ct (lot 39),
$260,688 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Apopka High||9-12||3,371||144||23.4||3.96 mi|
|Wolf Lake Elementary||PK-5||1,215||73||16.6||1.7 mi|
|Wolf Lake Middle||6-8||1,370||68||20.1||1.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.