Off Market

6900 Summers Trace Ter,

Chesterfield, VA 23832
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,902 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $220,000

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,902 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2006

Description

6900 Summers Trace Ter is a single family home in Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,902 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $220,000. Frequently asked questions about 6900 Summers Trace Ter and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 6900 Summers Trace Ter is located in a community that is home to 23,985 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 80.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.45%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6900 Summers Trace Ter has a median household income of $68,344 and spends about $53,279 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6900 Summers Trace Ter is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 6900 Summers Trace Ter include J G Hening Elementary, Manchester Middle, and Meadowbrook High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 6900 Summers Trace Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6900 Summers Trace Ter is about 31.6 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6900 Summers Trace Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,902
Year Built
2006
Latitude
37.45
Longitude
-77.52
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,952 $0 $0 $205,500
2017 $1,952 $0 $0 $198,200
2016 $1,725 $0 $0 $179,700
2015 $1,750 $0 $0 $179,700
2014 $1,683 $0 $0 $172,800

Local Info

Population
23,985
Median Family Income
$68,344
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.4%
Median Homeowner Age
31.4
Households with Children
80.5%
Unemployment Rate
1.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
J G Hening Elementary PK-5
Manchester Middle 6-8
Meadowbrook High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week