1108 Paradise Dr,
Greenbrier, TN 37073
- 3,535 sqft
Est. Value* : $401,200
- 3,535 sqft
1108 Paradise Dr is a single family home in Greenbrier, TN. This home was built in 2003 and includes two bathrooms and 3,535 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $401,200. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Paradise Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Paradise Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,336 residents, which has increased by 36.2% since 2000. 82.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Paradise Dr has a median household income of $51,841 and spends about $44,081 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Paradise Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Paradise Dr include Bransford Elementary, and Greenbrier High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 1108 Paradise Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Paradise Dr is about 32.6 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Paradise Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5552 Courtland Rd,
$249,900 For Sale
5037 Leeds Court,
$379,900 For Sale
3001 Southwark Dr.,
$750,000 For Sale
6041 Ebenezer Rd,
$209,900 For Sale
6045 Ebenezer Rd,
$229,900 For Sale
2373 Old Greenbrier Pike,
$205,000 For Sale
4026 Pauline Dr,
$289,900 For Sale
1016 Fairways Dr,
$358,900 For Sale
1052 Glennie Lee Dr,
$239,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bransford Elementary||PK||160||9||17.7||5.28 mi|
|Greenbrier Elementary||PK-5||647||42||15.4||2.42 mi|
|Greenbrier High School||9-12||836||51||16.3||2.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.