11097 New Cut Off Rd,
Bon Aqua, TN 37025
- 1,823 sqft
Est. Value* : $271,900
- 1,823 sqft
11097 New Cut Off Rd is a single family home in Bon Aqua, TN. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bathrooms and 1,823 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 1/14/2019, this property sold for $244,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $271,900. Frequently asked questions about 11097 New Cut Off Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11097 New Cut Off Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,265 residents, which has increased by 16% since 2000. 80.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11097 New Cut Off Rd has a median household income of $34,976 and spends about $34,279 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11097 New Cut Off Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11097 New Cut Off Rd include East Hickman Elementary, and East Hickman High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 11097 New Cut Off Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11097 New Cut Off Rd is about 36.6 degrees in January and 78.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11097 New Cut Off Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7459 Old Cox Pike,
$5,350,000 For Sale
7534 Pinewood Road,
$875,000 For Sale
714 Iron Hill Rd,
$422,850 For Sale
7100 Bahne Rd,
$304,900 For Sale
505 Daugherty Ln,
$259,000 For Sale
1066 Caps Ridge Road,
$134,900 For Sale
1004 Timber Ridge Ct,
$319,900 For Sale
20 Bluff Ct,
$214,900 For Sale
2524 Highway 70 East,
$439,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Hickman Elementary||PK-2||448||33.8||13.2||6.18 mi|
|East Hickman Intermediate School||3-5||392||29.2||13.4||6.09 mi|
|East Hickman High School||9-12||521||39||13.3||4.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.