Off Market

10355 8th Ave NW,

Seattle, WA 98177
  • 2 Beds
  • 620 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $575,200

  • 2 Beds
  • 620 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1944

Description

10355 8th Ave NW is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1944 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 620 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 11/30/2018, this property sold for $560,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $575,200. Frequently asked questions about 10355 8th Ave NW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 10355 8th Ave NW is located in a community that is home to 16,772 residents, which has increased by 4.7% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.59%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10355 8th Ave NW has a median household income of $86,506 and spends about $61,717 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10355 8th Ave NW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 21.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 10355 8th Ave NW include Broadview-Thomson K-8 School, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1071 (584 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 69.8% of the residents near 10355 8th Ave NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10355 8th Ave NW is about 40.2 degrees in January and 64.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10355 8th Ave NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
620
Year Built
1944
Latitude
47.71
Longitude
-122.37
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
11/30/2018 $560,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $3,894 $0 $0 $410,000
2016 $3,627 $0 $0 $373,000
2015 $3,200 $0 $0 $340,000
2014 $3,784 $0 $0 $306,000
2013 $3,784 $0 $0 $336,000

Local Info

Population
16,772
Median Family Income
$86,506
Graduate Degree Percentile
14.2%
Median Homeowner Age
41.6
Households with Children
72.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Broadview-Thomson K-8 School PK-8
Cascadia Elementary K-5
Cleveland High School STEM 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week