121 Harvest Dr,
Florence, AL 35633
- 2,052 sqft
Est. Value: $163,400
- 2,052 sqft
121 Harvest Dr is a single family home in Florence, AL. This home was built in 1972 and includes one bathrooms and 2,052 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, gravity heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $163,400. Frequently asked questions about 121 Harvest Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 121 Harvest Dr is located in a community that is home to 17,863 residents, which has increased by 5.6% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 121 Harvest Dr has a median household income of $45,055 and spends about $40,058 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 121 Harvest Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54% of the residents near 121 Harvest Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 121 Harvest Dr is about 37 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 121 Harvest Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale