4936 River Hills Dr,
Denver, NC 28037
- 4 Beds
- 4,050 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
4936 River Hills Dr is a single family home in Denver, NC. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,050 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 4936 River Hills Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4936 River Hills Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,060 residents, which has increased by 2.2% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4936 River Hills Dr has a median household income of $66,186 and spends about $51,858 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4936 River Hills Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4936 River Hills Dr include Bandys High, and Mill Creek Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 964 (479 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 4936 River Hills Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4936 River Hills Dr is about 36.1 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4936 River Hills Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4779 River Hills Drive,
$584,900 House For Sale
7029 Pebble Bay Drive,
$629,900 House For Sale
6830 Barefoot Cove Court,
$549,800 House For Sale
6971 Cobblefield Lane,
$679,900 House For Sale
6821 Pebble Bay Drive,
$2,160,000 House For Sale
7135 Bankhead Road,
$699,000 House For Sale
7092 Cobblefield Lane,
$777,900 House For Sale
6888 Summer Hill Drive,
$2,490,000 House For Sale
4546 Burris Road,
$799,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bandys High||9-12||885||50.7||17.4||6.94 mi|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||397||14.1||28.1||17.86 mi|
|Mill Creek Middle||7-8||413||25.1||16.4||7.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.