1410 8th St,
Saint Cloud, FL 34769
- 2 Beds
- 992 sqft
Est. Value* : $128,600
- 2 Beds
- 992 sqft
1410 8th St is a single family home in Saint Cloud, FL. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 992 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $128,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 8th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 8th St is located in a community that is home to 16,945 residents, which has increased by 28.8% since 2000. 70% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 8th St has a median household income of $44,075 and spends about $39,562 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 8th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 8th St include Lakeview Elementary School, and Osceola County School For The Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1410 8th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 8th St is about 62.8 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 8th St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
701 NEW YORK AVE,
$199,999 For Sale
1401 Florida Avenue,
$194,900 For Sale
1618 Oregon Ave,
$229,900 For Sale
1412 VERMONT AVE,
$54,999 For Sale
142 Tennesse Ave,
$179,900 For Sale
130 LOUISIANA AVENUE,
$185,000 For Sale
1090 SENECA TRAIL,
$259,900 For Sale
4905 Newton Court,
$264,900 For Sale
4316 Natchez Trace Drive,
$180,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lakeview Elementary School||PK-5||785||45||17.4||1.1 mi|
|Osceola County School For The Arts||6-12||1,003||47||21.3||9.46 mi|
|St. Cloud High School||9-12||2,374||121||19.6||0.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.