Off Market

4314 Glennis Dr,

Lakeland, FL 33813
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,504 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $187,500

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,504 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1977

Description

4314 Glennis Dr is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,504 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $187,500. Frequently asked questions about 4314 Glennis Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4314 Glennis Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,355 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.29%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4314 Glennis Dr has a median household income of $66,086 and spends about $51,911 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4314 Glennis Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4314 Glennis Dr include Crystal Lake Middle School, Highlands Grove Elementary School, and Lakeland Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 4314 Glennis Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4314 Glennis Dr is about 59.6 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4314 Glennis Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,504
Year Built
1977
Latitude
27.99
Longitude
-81.93
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $738 $0 $0 $80,093
2015 $746 $0 $0 $77,901
2013 $710 $0 $0 $76,141

Local Info

Population
34,355
Median Family Income
$66,086
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.4%
Median Homeowner Age
37.9
Households with Children
79.5%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Crystal Lake Middle School 6-8
Highlands Grove Elementary School PK-5
Lakeland Senior High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST