269 16th Ave,
Longview, WA 98632
- 2 Beds
- 660 sqft
Est. Value* : $92,780
- 2 Beds
- 660 sqft
269 16th Ave is a single family home in Longview, WA. This home was built in 1925 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 660 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and electric heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $92,780. Frequently asked questions about 269 16th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 269 16th Ave is located in a community that is home to 47,865 residents, which has increased by 11.6% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 269 16th Ave has a median household income of $44,216 and spends about $39,493 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 269 16th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 15.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 269 16th Ave include Cascade Middle School, Kessler Elementary School, and Mark Morris High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (508 for Math and 503 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 269 16th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 269 16th Ave is about 21.9 degrees in January and 65.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 269 16th Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
171 OREGON WAY,
$174,900 For Sale
171 Oregon Wy,
$174,900 For Sale
510 17TH AVE,
$225,000 For Sale
2225 Hemlock St.,
$339,000 For Sale
2932 Garfield St,
$230,000 For Sale
3142 Delaware St,
$194,000 For Sale
$249,000 For Sale
2705 Maryland St,
$309,900 For Sale
$1,400,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascade Middle School||6-8||523||27.2||19.1||2.5 mi|
|Kessler Elementary School||K-5||341||25.4||13.3||0.81 mi|
|Mark Morris High School||9-12||1,004||43.2||23.2||1.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.95|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. This area has a reduced flood risk due to the presence of a nearby levee. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.