215 E Palmer St,
Minden, NE 68959
- 1,008 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,008 sqft
215 E Palmer St is a single family home in Minden, NE. This home was built in 1983 and includes 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 E Palmer St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E Palmer St is located in a community that is home to 4,286 residents, which has increased by 12.1% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E Palmer St has a median household income of $39,007 and spends about $36,598 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E Palmer St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E Palmer St include C L Jones Middle School, Minden East Elementary School, and Minden High School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.6% of the residents near 215 E Palmer St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E Palmer St is about 24.0 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E Palmer St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
208 E 4th Street,
$94,900 For Sale
1202 C Avenue,
$95,000 For Sale
1201 B Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
1617 B Avenue,
$139,900 For Sale
1615 4th Avenue,
$129,900 For Sale
2803 L Avenue,
$194,900 For Sale
1303 E 33rd Street,
$159,900 For Sale
415 E 27th Street,
$174,900 For Sale
3002 I Avenue,
$189,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|C L Jones Middle School||4-8||327||23.3||14||0.67 mi|
|Minden East Elementary School||PK-3||235||16.5||14.2||0.43 mi|
|Minden High School||9-12||221||23.2||9.5||0.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.