206 S Main St, # 212,
Oxford, OH 45056
- 4 Beds
- 3,468 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
206 S Main St, # 212, is a multi-family home in Oxford, OH. This home was built in 1910 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,468 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and wall unit cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Main St, # 212, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Main St, # 212, is located in a community that is home to 29,668 residents, which has decreased by -2.7% since 2000. 53% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (37.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (18.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Main St, # 212, has a median household income of $51,822 and spends about $42,604 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Main St, # 212, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Main St, # 212, include Kramer Elementary School, Talawanda High School, and Talawanda Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 206 S Main St, # 212, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Main St, # 212, is about 25.3 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 19.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Main St, # 212, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
521 S. Main St.,
$299,500 House For Sale
130 W Sycamore Street,
$184,900 House For Sale
319 W Sycamore Street,
$205,000 House For Sale
313 Miami Trail,
$389,900 House For Sale
418 Edgehill Dr.,
$149,900 House For Sale
1205 Dana Dr.,
$209,900 House For Sale
5721 Forest Ridge Dr. LOT #6,
$95,000 House For Sale
5767 Forest Ridge DR. Lot #5,
$89,000 House For Sale
44 Spartan Dr.,
$185,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kramer Elementary School||K-5||532||26||20.4||0.67 mi|
|Talawanda High School||9-12||982||55||17.8||1.61 mi|
|Talawanda Middle School||6-8||688||48.7||14.1||1.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.