1410 Byrneville Rd,
Century, FL 32535
- 2,829 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,600
- 2,829 sqft
1410 Byrneville Rd is a single family home in Century, FL. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bathrooms and 2,829 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Byrneville Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Byrneville Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,045 residents, which has increased by 8.8% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Byrneville Rd has a median household income of $29,525 and spends about $30,964 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Byrneville Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 31.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Byrneville Rd include Bratt Elementary School, Ernest Ward Middle School, and Northview High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.5% of the residents near 1410 Byrneville Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Byrneville Rd is about 45.3 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Byrneville Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
750 Briggs Boulevard,
$142,400 For Sale
4510 W Hwy 4,
$145,900 For Sale
4510 W Hwy 4,
$149,000 For Sale
2239 Dykestown Rd,
$239,900 For Sale
3127 Russell Wade Rd,
$261,000 For Sale
3339 N Simmons Rd,
$187,900 For Sale
5155 Robin St,
$144,900 For Sale
4420 Azel Scott Ln,
$75,000 For Sale
12398 Hwy 89,
$129,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bratt Elementary School||PK-5||469||31||15.1||6.26 mi|
|Ernest Ward Middle School||6-8||435||27||16.1||9.97 mi|
|Northview High School||9-12||512||34||15||4.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.