9611 W Vera Ave,
Milwaukee, WI 53224
- 3 Beds
- 1,700 sqft
Est. Value* : $178,500
- 3 Beds
9611 W Vera Ave is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1965 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,700 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $178,500. Frequently asked questions about 9611 W Vera Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9611 W Vera Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,452 residents, which has decreased by -1.6% since 2000. 66.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9611 W Vera Ave has a median household income of $40,826 and spends about $37,649 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9611 W Vera Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 9611 W Vera Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9611 W Vera Ave is about 15.6 degrees in January and 69.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9611 W Vera Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9304 W Mt Zion Dr,
$350,000 House For Sale
7265 N 97th St,
$210,000 House For Sale
9522 W Orinda Ct,
$227,900 House For Sale
7051 N 97th St,
$279,900 House For Sale
6969 N Park Manor Dr,
$179,900 House For Sale
10000 W Vera Ave,
$259,900 House For Sale
8938 W Calumet Rd,
$120,000 House For Sale
8810 W Greenwood Ter,
$175,400 House For Sale
6821 N Tacoma St,
$165,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.