2156 255th Ave,
Albion, NE 68620
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,120 sqft
2156 255th Ave is a single family home in Albion, NE. This home was built in 1936 and includes one bathrooms and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2156 255th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2156 255th Ave is located in a community that is home to 3,588 residents, which has decreased by -6.3% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2156 255th Ave has a median household income of $37,976 and spends about $35,931 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2156 255th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2156 255th Ave include Boone Central Elementary-Albion, Boone Central High School, and Boone Central Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.0% of the residents near 2156 255th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2156 255th Ave is about 22.4 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2156 255th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
205 N 8th Street,
$68,000 For Sale
1 Prairie Ln,
$53,000 For Sale
103 3RD STREET,
$99,000 For Sale
326 Gerrard Avenue,
$75,000 For Sale
54742 848th Rd,
$439,825 For Sale
85890 538th Ave,
$199,900 For Sale
2605 W Maple Ave,
$309,000 For Sale
1519 N 30th Street,
$364,900 For Sale
203 N 25th St,
$174,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boone Central Elementary-Albion||PK-5||243||18.6||13||3.98 mi|
|Boone Central High School||9-12||189||20.7||9.1||4.03 mi|
|Boone Central Middle School||6-8||106||9.4||11.2||8.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.