208 Annapolis Ave,
Sheffield, AL 35660
- 1,175 sqft
Est. Value* : $54,770
- 1,175 sqft
208 Annapolis Ave is a single family home in Sheffield, AL. This home was built in 1977 and includes one bathrooms and 1,175 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $54,770. Frequently asked questions about 208 Annapolis Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 208 Annapolis Ave is located in a community that is home to 10,079 residents, which has increased by 2% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 208 Annapolis Ave has a median household income of $33,682 and spends about $33,304 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 208 Annapolis Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 208 Annapolis Ave include L E Willson Elementary School, Sheffield High School, and Sheffield Junior High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 55.9% of the residents near 208 Annapolis Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 208 Annapolis Ave is about 38.5 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 208 Annapolis Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1611 28th St,
$69,900 For Sale
811 Annapolis Ave,
$60,000 For Sale
611 Columbia Ave,
$159,000 For Sale
2710 19th Ave.,
$79,900 For Sale
1001 Columbia Ave.,
$24,000 For Sale
1011 Columbia Ave N,
$40,000 For Sale
910 Montgomery Ave N,
$249,900 For Sale
3201 Hatch Blvd,
$61,900 For Sale
907 Nashville Ave,
$24,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|L E Willson Elementary School||3-6||326||21.8||14.8||1 mi|
|Sheffield High School||9-12||280||23.5||11.8||0.64 mi|
|Sheffield Junior High School||7-8||136||8||16.9||0.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.