215 Maine Ave,
Inavale, NE 68952
- 4 Beds
- 1,169 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 1,169 sqft
215 Maine Ave is a single family home in Inavale, NE. This home was built in 1882 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,169 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 215 Maine Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Maine Ave is located in a community that is home to 245 residents, which has increased by 7.3% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (28.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Maine Ave has a median household income of $12,700 and spends about $20,703 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Maine Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Maine Ave include Red Cloud Elementary School, and Red Cloud High School.
- How’s the job market? About 59.8% of the residents near 215 Maine Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Maine Ave is about 24.0 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Maine Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8080 51 1/21 St SE,
$49,900 For Sale
12700 Onion Island NE,
$1,200,000 For Sale
208 E 4th Street,
$94,900 For Sale
415 A Street,
$122,900 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$143,900 For Sale
1202 C Avenue,
$95,000 For Sale
1201 B Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
1617 B Avenue,
$139,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Red Cloud Elementary School||PK-6||157||12.9||12||6.57 mi|
|Red Cloud High School||7-12||74||10.4||7||6.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.