15435 W Doverhill Ln,
New Berlin, WI 53151
- 3 Beds
- 1,650 sqft
Est. Value* : $287,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,650 sqft
15435 W Doverhill Ln is a single family home in New Berlin, WI. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,650 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $287,800. Frequently asked questions about 15435 W Doverhill Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15435 W Doverhill Ln is located in a community that is home to 32,374 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15435 W Doverhill Ln has a median household income of $74,727 and spends about $56,711 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15435 W Doverhill Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15435 W Doverhill Ln include Eisenhower Middle/High, and Ronald Reagan Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 15435 W Doverhill Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15435 W Doverhill Ln is about 16.3 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15435 W Doverhill Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4050 S Calhoun Rd,
$269,900 House For Sale
13460 W Wembly Ct.,
$447,500 House For Sale
2020 S Sunset Ct,
$434,500 House For Sale
L43 Woodside Drive,
$76,807 House For Sale
L41 Woodside Drive,
$89,124 House For Sale
L34 Woodside Dr,
$70,268 House For Sale
1000 Silver Mist Ave,
$299,990 House For Sale
2716 S Root River Pkwy,
$279,900 House For Sale
16465 Golf Pkwy,
$272,700 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eisenhower Middle/High||7-12||1,114||65.8||16.9||1 mi|
|Ronald Reagan Elementary||PK-6||605||38.8||15.5||1.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.