2075 Altoona Ln,
Deltona, FL 32738
- 3 Beds
- 1,096 sqft
Est. Value* : $143,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,096 sqft
2075 Altoona Ln is a single family home in Deltona, FL. This home was built in 1990 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,096 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $143,800. Frequently asked questions about 2075 Altoona Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2075 Altoona Ln is located in a community that is home to 34,573 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 82.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2075 Altoona Ln has a median household income of $49,008 and spends about $42,406 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2075 Altoona Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2075 Altoona Ln include Deltona High School, Galaxy Middle School, and Timbercrest Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.0% of the residents near 2075 Altoona Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2075 Altoona Ln is about 51.9 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2075 Altoona Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2057 Hillview Circle,
$224,900 For Sale
2037 Little Farms Court,
$163,500 For Sale
1656 Bavon Dr,
$245,000 For Sale
1685 Shannon St,
$275,000 For Sale
1953 La Rue Avenue,
$175,000 For Sale
2161 Deck Court,
$240,000 For Sale
2290 DUMAS DRIVE,
$189,000 For Sale
3266 CRANSTON STREET,
$149,000 For Sale
3154 Red Berry Court,
$234,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Deltona High School||9-12||1,747||94||18.5||2.25 mi|
|Galaxy Middle School||6-8||984||67||14.6||1.4 mi|
|Timbercrest Elementary School||PK-5||806||56||14.3||1.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.