223 Southmore St,
Tomball, TX 77375
- 3 Beds
- 1,646 sqft
Est. Value* : $182,000
- 3 Beds
223 Southmore St is a single family home in Tomball, TX. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,646 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $182,000. Frequently asked questions about 223 Southmore St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 223 Southmore St is located in a community that is home to 29,194 residents, which has increased by 14.4% since 2000. 75.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 223 Southmore St has a median household income of $61,508 and spends about $49,272 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 223 Southmore St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 223 Southmore St include Tomball Elementary, Tomball High School, and Tomball Intermediate. The average SAT score for this area is about 1003 (503 for Math and 500 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 223 Southmore St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 223 Southmore St is about 48.1 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 223 Southmore St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
29634 Quinn Road,
$740,000 House For Sale
13510 Country Circle Circle,
$250,000 House For Sale
20915 Mystic Stone Drive,
$298,000 House For Sale
20818 Highet Place,
$629,900 House For Sale
20238 Evening Primrose Lane,
$189,900 House For Sale
20910 Warwickshire Drive,
$265,000 House For Sale
23742 Hiddenbriar Loop,
$326,000 House For Sale
22602 Pineleigh Court,
$474,000 House For Sale
22819 Banff Brook Way,
$340,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Tomball Elementary||PK-4||717||52.3||13.6||1.28 mi|
|Tomball High School||9-12||1,931||113.9||16.9||1.82 mi|
|Tomball Intermediate||5-6||753||53.7||14||0.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.