3864 200th St,
Brooklyn, IA 52211
- 2 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
3864 200th St is a single family home in Brooklyn, IA. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, gas heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3864 200th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3864 200th St is located in a community that is home to 2,297 residents, which has decreased by -0.2% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3864 200th St has a median household income of $37,719 and spends about $35,906 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3864 200th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3864 200th St include Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Elementary School, and Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Junior-Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 3864 200th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3864 200th St is about 18.2 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3864 200th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1708 9th Avenue,
$159,900 House For Sale
3452 HWY 21,
$142,900 House For Sale
1806 I Avenue,
$649,900 House For Sale
610 11th Avenue,
$54,900 House For Sale
608 11th Avenue,
$54,900 House For Sale
615 11th Avenue,
$61,900 House For Sale
613 11th Avenue,
$308,500 House For Sale
607 11th Avenue,
$57,900 House For Sale
403 2nd Ave,
$154,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Elementary School||PK-6||336||22.9||14.6||2.51 mi|
|Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Junior-Senior High School||7-12||241||17.6||13.6||2.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.