Off Market

4321 Ramsey St,

Corpus Christi, TX 78415
  • 821 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $60,570

  • 821 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1950

Description

4321 Ramsey St is a single family home in Corpus Christi, TX. This home was built in 1950 and includes 821 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $60,570. Frequently asked questions about 4321 Ramsey St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4321 Ramsey St is located in a community that is home to 42,106 residents, which has increased by 10% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.3%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4321 Ramsey St has a median household income of $35,794 and spends about $34,638 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4321 Ramsey St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4321 Ramsey St include Adkins Middle, and Early Childhood Development Center. The state average SAT score is 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.1% of the residents near 4321 Ramsey St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4321 Ramsey St is about 47.5 degrees in January and 83.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4321 Ramsey St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
821
Year Built
1950
Latitude
27.75
Longitude
-97.42
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
5,998 sqft
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,354 $0 $0 $51,222
2017 $1,678 $0 $0 $52,267
2016 $1,215 $0 $0 $66,503
2015 $1,215 $0 $0 $47,882
2014 $1,220 $0 $0 $48,765
2013 $1,166 $0 $0 $47,561

Local Info

Population
42,106
Median Family Income
$35,794
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
29.9
Households with Children
77.3%
Unemployment Rate
6.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Adkins Middle 6-8
Cunningham Middle 6-8
Early Childhood Development Center PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!