711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, is a condominium unit in Lake Wales, FL. This home was built in 1969 and includes two bedrooms and 972 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $56,690.
Frequently asked questions about 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, is located in a community that is home to 38,600 residents, which has increased by 10.1% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, has a median household income of $42,884 and spends about $38,618 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, include Bartow Senior High School, and McLaughlin Middle School And Fine Arts Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, is about 61.1 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 711 Springer Dr, Apt 8, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.