6 Tanners Brook Rd,
Chester, NJ 07930
- 1,829 sqft
Est. Value* : $431,800
6 Tanners Brook Rd is a single family home in Chester, NJ. This home was built in 1962 and includes 1,829 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $431,800. Frequently asked questions about 6 Tanners Brook Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6 Tanners Brook Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,633 residents, which has increased by 19.9% since 2000. 83.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6 Tanners Brook Rd has a median household income of $154,710 and spends about $94,809 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6 Tanners Brook Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6 Tanners Brook Rd include Black River Middle School, and Bragg Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1108 (556 for Math and 552 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 74.5% of the residents near 6 Tanners Brook Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6 Tanners Brook Rd is about 30.0 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6 Tanners Brook Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
20 Carlisle Ct,
$1,425,000 House For Sale
19 Carlisle Court,
$1,168,000 House For Sale
4 Four Bridges Rd,
$519,900 House For Sale
78 N Four Bridges Rd,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
212 E Mill Rd,
$315,000 House For Sale
39 COLEMANS RD,
$349,900 House For Sale
24 Hillery Dr,
$359,900 House For Sale
1 Windy Top Ln,
$699,000 House For Sale
66 Collis Lane,
$835,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Black River Middle School||6-8||393||38.1||10.3||2.5 mi|
|Bragg Elementary School||3-5||348||38||9.1||2.45 mi|
|Dickerson Elementary School||PK-2||345||26.9||12.8||2.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.