Baggs, Wyoming has a population of 418 residents. 70.2% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Baggs, Wyoming?
The average family living in Baggs, Wyoming has a average household income of $28,613 and spends about $30,525 annually.
What is the crime rate for Baggs, Wyoming?
Baggs, Wyoming is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.9%. Baggs, Wyoming property crime risk is 0.90%, which is lower than the state average of 6.8%.
How’s the job market for Baggs, Wyoming?
About 36.4% of the residents in Baggs, Wyoming have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 63.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Baggs, Wyoming, the unemployment rate is about 5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.9%.
What is the weather like year-round for Baggs, Wyoming?
The average temperature for Baggs, Wyoming is about 20 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 31 inches per year.