Gilman, Wisconsin has a population of 395 residents. 77% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Gilman, Wisconsin?
The average family living in Gilman, Wisconsin has a average household income of $36,514 and spends about $35,196 annually.
What is the crime rate for Gilman, Wisconsin?
Gilman, Wisconsin is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Gilman, Wisconsin property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
How’s the job market for Gilman, Wisconsin?
About 20.9% of the residents in Gilman, Wisconsin have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 79.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Gilman, Wisconsin, the unemployment rate is about 5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Gilman, Wisconsin?
The average temperature for Gilman, Wisconsin is about 10 degrees in January and 67 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 47 inches per year.