|Single Family Homes for sale in Jonesville, Virginia|
|Average List Price||$150,243|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$77|
Jonesville, Virginia has a population of 940 residents. 74.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Jonesville, Virginia has a average household income of $28,598 and spends about $30,473 annually.
Jonesville, Virginia is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Jonesville, Virginia property crime risk is 0.40%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
About 37.5% of the residents in Jonesville, Virginia have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 62.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Jonesville, Virginia, the unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
The average temperature for Jonesville, Virginia is about 32 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 19 inches per year.