|Single Family Homes for sale in Waco, Texas|
|Average List Price||$247,805|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$119|
|Condos for sale in Waco, Texas|
|Average List Price||$205,685|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$125|
Waco, Texas has a population of 138,183 residents. 64.24% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Waco, Texas has a average household income of $38,804 and spends about $36,091 annually.
Waco, Texas is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.12%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Waco, Texas property crime risk is 18.44%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
About 47.2% of the residents in Waco, Texas have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 52.81% have blue-collar jobs. In Waco, Texas, the unemployment rate is about 4.99%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
The average temperature for Waco, Texas is about 45 degrees in January and 83 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 0 inches per year.