|Single Family Homes for sale in Rockwall, Texas|
|Average List Price||$443,661|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$149|
|Condos for sale in Rockwall, Texas|
|Average List Price||$217,807|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$172|
|Townhomes for sale in Rockwall, Texas|
|Average List Price||$299,750|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$140|
Rockwall, Texas has a population of 45,112 residents. 80.35% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Rockwall, Texas has a average household income of $84,065 and spends about $60,989 annually.
Rockwall, Texas is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.65%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Rockwall, Texas property crime risk is 4.40%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
About 66.35% of the residents in Rockwall, Texas have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.65% have blue-collar jobs. In Rockwall, Texas, the unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
The average temperature for Rockwall, Texas is about 45 degrees in January and 82 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 3 inches per year.