|Single Family Homes for sale in Panhandle, Texas|
|Average List Price||$121,211|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$75|
Panhandle, Texas has a population of 2,335 residents. 78.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Panhandle, Texas has a average household income of $46,810 and spends about $41,183 annually.
Panhandle, Texas is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Panhandle, Texas property crime risk is 2.30%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
About 41.6% of the residents in Panhandle, Texas have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Panhandle, Texas, the unemployment rate is about 2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
The average temperature for Panhandle, Texas is about 48 degrees in January and 83 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 17 inches per year.